Accredited Laboratory Weights
Laboratory weights are manufactured from the finest materials including Austenitic Stainless Steel and are manufactured in sizes ranging from 1 kg to 50 kg. Weights are available in OIML E1, E2, F1, F2 and M1 accuracy class.
Weights are designed so the specifications on surface finish, markings, construction, material density, and magnetic properties become more restrictive as the weight tolerances decrease in order to enable the weight to maintain its tolerance over time.
These weights are designed for your most demanding weighing applications. Suggested markets for precision weights include, but are not limited to pharmaceutical, forensic & nuclear industries.
|Material||Austenitic stainless steel|
- All calibration weights also come inspected to assure of reliable usage
- Also coming with magnetic susceptibility testing support
- Finding use in applications like balance weight testing, scale weight testing
- Choice of material comprising non-magnetism of 316 grade/stainless steel of E1/E2/F1 class and 304 grade stainless steel
- Available in density of 7.96kg/dm3
- Option of ABS box/aluminum box packaging for weights
- OIML R111-1 Edition 2004 (E)
- Accuracy class: F1 & F2
- Construction: 50kg-20g in 2 pieces; 10g – 1mg in 1 piece
- Material: Austenitic stainless steel
- 50kg - Cylindrical with handle
- 20kg to 1g - Cylindrical with knob
- 500-50-5mg - Pentagon
- 200-20-2mg - Square
- 100-10-1mg - Triangle
For Enquiry For More Enquiry Call us at: +91-9810895623